Saturday, June 25, 2022

WHO's THE ADDICT?

 hi guys, how are you? hope you're all good and well.  Well as for me, I'm quite busy with work, lots of grades to compute, test papers to check, lots of forms to fill up. woooh!!! all for the love of these children under my supervision trying to learn.  Well anyway, I could not take action shots for now, but instead I took some shots of my display. hehehe. Here is my humble collection of our favorite action figure.  Minimates!!! 













Through the years I have gathered these bullilits! with the help of some friends and fellow collectors!  Thank you guys!  Its quite difficult to acquire these figures cause I can only buy online.  Wishful thinking, I do hope DST will sponsor this BLOG page to make more action shots and reviews of our favorite minimates.  If you would just send me more figures! hehehe!!!! bekenemen!?? hahaha! If you see this post.  PLEASE DO CONSIDER! hahaha! 

well anyway, keep safe my friends! click on the ads... play with those ads do more clicks! chow! 






No comments:

Post a Comment