Sunday, January 1, 2012

2 - Taking Out The Trash

Happy New Year everyone! well what do you know it's 2012. Hope this year I will be able to do what Sir Jeff Burton did in 2011, He posted about minimates the whole year round, 365 post for 365 days, from reviews, customized minimates, and comic skits. Cool! Well as for me, I have this plan of doing the same. It might be difficult to make reviews, I could not get my hands on new minimates that easy. Well I'll just post one blog a day about minimates, basically anything that pops into my head, with the handful of Minis that I have. hehehe. This is my 2nd post Obviously. just don't mind the date posted, cause the 1st one still dated Dec. 31, 2011. Well anyway, If this will turn out to be successful, by then I will have 366 post. hehehe! 

Anyway, we always admire Heroes, we always look up to them. And in a way, at the back of our heads, like kids we say, hope I have super powers like superman, super speed like flash, strength like hulk, (Well, without that looks), or Spiderman that crawls on walls. hehehe.
"With great power comes great responsibility". thats a line from the block buster movie, spiderman. I guess you've heard that line. For me, I guess even without powers we have great responsibilities. And we can do it with flare like heroes. We have responsibilities to society and others. By just being ourselves and by doing correctly the simple things that we do. example, Taking out the trash. I know pollution, Green house gases, Global warming, these rings a bell. So, since its A New Year, I do hope, one of your Resolutions is to practice Segregation. Master the 3 R's Reduce, Reuse and Recycle. Take out your trash PROPERLY. I guess we don't need Scarlet Spiderman's Power to do it right?

2 comments:

  1. Right on brother! Glad to see I inspired someone, it really wasn't as hard as it seemed nd your photography is awesome so I look forward to following these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks mate, I surely do hope it would be easy.

    ReplyDelete